databases incomplete

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

PA-Findo

databases incomplete

Post by PA-Findo »

Hi shades and all,

I try to initialize the last MP, and consulting JiPi (he is in hollidays and i want to work on the MP ) he told me to take the last DB 71, but I lack the areas of the Fall and west front40, is there an update to bring the base up to date , or a complete DB to download .

can someone help me please , thx
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: databases incomplete

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Findo,

I have not received the required data for La Chute (JP) or for West Front 40 (Badger), so there is no official SEDB that contains these maps. If you need this data you need to contact JP or Badger. Scannon may possibly have access to the West Front 40 data that Badger has compiled so far.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Findo

Post by PA-Findo »

lol , so I understand all, this is an unofficial version, Jipi is a prankster, well I'll wait that he returns from vacation to discuss it with him, I could have done with the official version, but on flibusteairline.com JiPi installed a SEOW Mission Planner v7.1.26, including the Fall and westfront40 I'm stuck for my testing and implementation of the campaign that I prepared .... no worries, I wait, thank you for your response :)
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Yes he is a joker! Sorry, I can't help you!
Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer