New Forums Now Active!

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

IV/JG7_4Shades

New Forums Now Active!

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

The Official SEOW Forums have now moved! Hopefully, if everything has gone right, the procedure should be undetectable apart from a domain name change and you won't even have noticed!

The old forums were at raf74.net/seow/ and were hosted by (formerly) RAF74_Bouncer on behalf of RAF74. Bouncer, recently departed from RAF74, graciously just spent several hours with me wrestling with phpBB2 and phpMyAdmin to get the forums transferred over to the new site. Once we did this, we decided on the spur of the moment to set the new site free.

So now we have it. From here on, the Official SEOW Forum address is

http://seowhq.net/seowforum/

The old forums have been disabled and hidden behind a redirect page that deflects all connections to the new forums here. The redirect will be in place for a couple of weeks. All user accounts, passwords and threads have been preserved. I will send out a mass email to SEOW Forum users advising of the changes.

I ask all users to update their bookmarks to the new forum address above. Please report any forum problems here, if you can, or to 4Shades AT amnet.net.au if forum posting is impossible.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: New Forums Now Active!

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Forums upgraded to phpBB3. I hope you like the new look and feel, and the new functionality.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG54_Emil

Re: New Forums Now Active!

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

It looks wonderful but my joy is overshadowed by the loss of Pete.
I wish he could have enjoyed it too...