Withdraw units

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

WTE_Ikey

Withdraw units

Post by WTE_Ikey »

I see the Wiki states for air unit "all withdrawn units will appear in the reinforcement pool with a "transit delay", preventing them being recommissioned until the delay has expired."

As I understand it does that also means the specific unit name of withdrawn unit becomes available again in the 'Select Unit Affiliation Details' section for reinforcements ?

cheers
Ikey
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

While we are on this subject I would like to point out that some care should be taken to pick an appropriate name when selecting from the reinforcements as in some campaigns the unit naming function seems a bit confused. Of course that could just be me :D
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

I think your correct Ikey as I recall trying to make sure the names were correct when aircraft were returning to sector (after withdrawing to bomb New Guinea) back in June 42 campaign. That was a long time ago now though so it might just be an aging mans false memory.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

The withdrawn airframes have a "transit delay" applied, but the flight names are immediately available for reassignment.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

WTE_Ikey

Post by WTE_Ikey »

Thnx guys, I can now look into slowly rearranging those loose ends in Malta Campaign .

Of course Hawk_5 this could just be another ruse :twisted: :wink: