How can I join games?

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Esco

How can I join games?

Post by Esco »

Hi I'm new to SEOW. Just downloaded HSFX6 and I would like to know how to join games. I have not been able to find any info on any servers or teamspeak. Thanks.
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Welcome Esco!

Due to the more technical nature of SEOW and being a co-op based system you need to find a group or squad who regularly run SEOW campaigns. It is not an event you would likely see on Hyperlobby as a regular server although Hyperlobby is used as a launching point often.

With the release of HSFX 6 some groups may be holding off till the next release of SEOW which incorporates all the latest features.

We have continued on running camapign missions at SEOWHQ and we are using HSFX 6 on some of them. Have a look at our forum there.

http://seowhq.net/seowhqforum/

Have you had a look at how SEOW operates?
Check out the Wiki if you haven't already.

http://wiki-seow-en.swil.fr/index.php/Main_Page

Also have a look through the Campaign Forum here to see where you might get in contact with groups running SEOW camapaigns.

Cheers,
Hawk 5
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

You can join us if you like we currently have two campaigns running and you will be able to meet people from 4 or 5 squads. Unfortunately both campaigns are using HSFX 5 and will be for some months to come, we will switch to HSFX 6 after both campaigns are completed.

www.69giap.com
Esco

Post by Esco »

Thanks for replying so quickly. I have played Ghost Skies before they both sound alike? I like the graphics and sounds on HSFX more. I also heard the flight model was better on HSFX? I enjoy Playing as realistic as possible and want to find other who play with those settings. Hopefully i can find many servers so i can play more than once a week. Can't wait to try it. Just downloaded hyperlobby and I'll be looking out for any SEOW servers. Thanks!
Loon

Post by Loon »

Despite some SEOW campaign missions are launched via Hyperlobby, they are usually restricted to registerd players and also at certain days and hours. If you are looking for a server running HSFX 6 where to play, the you can join the Bob_1940 by LW10 server. It runs some missions in the Channel map and the Westernfront 1940 new map included in HSFX6. Maps are pretty well populated with many objects, moving targets and AI driven planes. Server has a very good connection thanks to my squadmates Frank, Uruk and Teasy (missions builder). You will find players almost every evening GMT time.
Of course, anyone interestedin can join.
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

You really need to read the wiki

http://wiki-seow-en.swil.fr/index.php/Main_Page

SEOW campaigns are not something you just join and fly in, they are a strategic competition between teams with human pilots taking part in the successful completion of a ground war.