SE Xtreme Open Test Missions

A meeting place for people running SEOW campaigns and people who want to participate in SEOW campaigns.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Hitcher

SE Xtreme Open Test Missions

Post by Hitcher »

Hello, SEOW fans!

I wanted to invite you guys to fly some open test missions that I will be hosting either myself or on the Sea of Madness server on HL over the next week or so. I will be online with missions ready in Italy 1943 and Iwo Jima 1944 starting at 2100 EDT. We will also be hosting a Stalingrad mission this Thursday night at 2300 EDT after I run Iwo Jima 1944.

These are open test missions and you can fly whatever you like in them on either side. These are dynamic campaign missions using the SEOW engine and stats will be recorded on the SE Xtreme Campaign Statistics page:

http://www.scorchedearthxtreme.org/seow ... istics.php

We are rebuilding our website and I apologize for the inconvenience. The campaign engine continues to run normally while we add content to the website. You guys are welcome to join us each night this week from Wednesday, September 26th through Sunday, September 30th as we test these three sectors and discuss others. After this weekend, we can decide what to move forward with. We can also design a private campaign run 100% by your squadron to do with as you please. There are many possibilities!

I hope to see some of you over the next several evenings! Oh, and here is our TS server settings to join anonymously:

Server Address: 65.98.89.250:8789
Password: seow

Thank you!
Hitcher