Smolensk 1942 Campaign - Allied Squadron needed

A meeting place for people running SEOW campaigns and people who want to participate in SEOW campaigns.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

LLv16_Justus

Smolensk 1942 Campaign - Allied Squadron needed

Post by LLv16_Justus »

We are just about ready to start our Smolensk 1942 campaign. This is a non-historic campaign with all the current features of SEOW awailable, and some more. The campaign will start with a German assault near Vitebsk towards the south-edge of the map. The Red Army is badly blooded from previous battles but will be gaining on numbers if they manage to maintain their factory production and are able to slow down the enemy advance long enough.

The campaign is basically open ended with many possible endings but it should cover at least 24 mission. So what we are looking for is 8-15 weeks of quality flight hours. The missions will be flown twice a week, on Sundays and Thursdays, at 9 pm our local time (+3 GMT).

The Axis Team is already lined up with Lentolaivue 16 and Lentolaivue 34. So now we are looking for an adversary to fly with the VVS. If you are interested, go to our forum at http://padin.mine.nu:8080/BB3/index.php where you can find the complete ruleset and some more info. Or just send me an email.

The test run for our campaign has been going on for quite some time. Check out the stats here: http://padin.mine.nu:8080/A/ScorchedEar ... tor=Crimea

Llv16_Justus
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Justus,

Please note that a combined Aces patch update for SEOW will be released in a couple of weeks. Significant improvements in factory production, statistics and other things...

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

LLv16_Justus

Post by LLv16_Justus »

Yes, I was aware of the patch coming up shortly. Thanks for the heads up though.

Actually the timing seems perfect, since it is going to take at least 2-3 weeks before the Smolensk-Campaign is good to go.

Until the patch is released the test server is running. Missions wil be launched through HyperLobby every Sunday and Thursday. So there's plenty of time to test this one out.

LLv16_Justus