XIII looking for campaign

A meeting place for people running SEOW campaigns and people who want to participate in SEOW campaigns.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

=XIII=Tom

XIII looking for campaign

Post by =XIII=Tom »

Most of us are from an organisation called JFC, but we left because we didn't like how it was being run and formed a new squad called legio 13.
Since leaving JFC our flying activities have decreased slightly, however we wish to start flying using Scorched Earth.
We all have experience of campaigns (human managed) and know what to expect.
We ONLY fly with realistic settings.
I have some experience with Scorched Earth when I tried to get it rolling late last year, but due to website hosting issues it never really started within our squad.

We would like to take part in someone else's campaign to learn the system, and we would be very grateful if a squad taught us for a campaign to show us how it works, allowing us to engage in squad vs. squad campaigns later.
I cannot be too sure on the numbers, but I estimate around 10 - 20 members will be interested.

Many thanks in advance,
Tom
=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Post by =69.GIAP=TUSHKA »

What time zone are you in? Can you fly in Amerikan evenings?
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

=XIII=Tom

Post by =XIII=Tom »

We're from all over the world, but most members are from the UK and Europe, so GMT +1 to about GMT + 3 at the moment.
However we also have several American members and a couple of Canadians.
We can possibly fly American evening times if they were Friday and Saturday evenings. What time do you start and in which time zone of America?

Thanks again,
Tom
=69.GIAP=TUSHKA

Post by =69.GIAP=TUSHKA »

Our full squad is majority european, and we are currently flying two major campaigns at 2100 CET on Wed vs 79vRAF and on Sun vs 1.JaVA. Those campaigns started recently, so will probably last another 5-6 months. However, there has been a short test campaign at 2200 CET on Fri vs 22GCT that just finished yesterday. This would be a good time to start something new in that time slot.

I asked about Amerikan time zones because I am trying to develop activities for our 69.GIAP Amerikas Expeditionary Force in Amerikan evening hours. Your Western Hemisphere pilots are certainly welcome to fly with us, usually at 2100 Eastern (0100 Z), and in fact we are looking for more pilots for a Typhoon of Steel pacific scenario that we have helped test. We are in the process of revising the rules and plane set, so we are likely a month or so from flying the first real mission, though we will probably have a few more test missions before then.

In any case, click on my signature, register on our forums, say hello and express your interest. I'm sure we can get you involved one way or another.
C!

Tushka

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

eaf92_brigstock

Post by eaf92_brigstock »

The AWI group is currently running a Battle of Britain modded campaign on Canons map. It's running at 40 vs 60 Allied/Axis split but we are looking for some more allied pilots to join us.

If you are interested drop by the 22GCT forum @
http://www.22gct.it/forum/index.php

or PM me here
Brigstock