Carrier vs Carrier Campaign

A meeting place for people running SEOW campaigns and people who want to participate in SEOW campaigns.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Zoi

Carrier vs Carrier Campaign

Post by Zoi »

I would like to start a Coral Sea Campaign for my squads Sunday night Squad event. Start time would be 8pm CDT N/A time zone. Our current campaign runs out in about three weeks. I hope we can get some people together to do this.

Please contact me if your interested.

wh_wolfhound@war-hawks.net
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

I'm not looking for a squad vs squad thing just want some guys to get together to fly an SEOW campaign in a relax friendly atmosphere during our sunday night squad time slot so if your at all interested let me know.
=69.GIAP=ARTUR

Post by =69.GIAP=ARTUR »

S~ WH_wolfhnd.

I may be interested in this. Mission time is 9pm for me and that works well.

I'm fully carrier qualified, will fly for the Emperor or Uncle Sam, and could probably bring a few friends.

I'll watch this thread for more info.
C!
ARTUR

Zoi

Campaign Change

Post by Zoi »

Campaign Change
This will be our first carrier campaign, so to gain experience, our squad has elected to use Warg's Midway template instead of the Coral Sea map to gain experience. This will be a very simple campaign with no resupply and relaxed settings for movements etc. Missions will run for two hours with 40 planes per side, full switch settings in HSFX 5.0.1.

Everyone is welcome to join us. Campaign will run at 8:00 pm CDT N/A time every Sunday. We will start with carrier practice in two weeks.

Email me for TeamSpeak info

[URU]BlackFox

Post by [URU]BlackFox »

I'm interested in my squad flying this campaign. It would be 10 pm local time, which is very good for us. I'll let them know and contact you back.
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

We are going to start the campaign Sunday the 15th of May with an evening of carrier training if anyone is interested.

Zoi

Post by Zoi »

Canceled due to lack of interest on the part of my own squad which I have departed.