Pointblank II

A meeting place for people running SEOW campaigns and people who want to participate in SEOW campaigns.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

II/JG7_Warg

Post by II/JG7_Warg »

Hitcher and Flatspin I certainly will be available to assist. The winter westfront Map 44 would be fine for a late Oct early Nov43 scenario. The Fall Gelb map that we are using now is similar to this map and it is great for 2 hour missions. Putting the template together should not be a problem in our Fall Gelb campaign we merged both blue and red sides. And we have members that are experienced in template design, that would be happy to assist. For example I have navicat and the other stuff for initialization, etc.
Hang on there Badger. I haven't put my hand up for the job of template builder. As my dear father often said about his old National Service days. When you volunteer for stuff, you often get to carry the heavy Bren gun through the bush.
These days, I'm no longer into building templates, I do not have a functioning SEOW initialiser or Navicat to personally review/finish templates and do justice to them to what I thinks is an acceptable standard. I gladly pass the baton onto others for this.
Pretty much means that I've retired from the scene. Am happy to tender advice, offer guidance or participate, but have moved on. Anyway, this is Flatspins gig, but am sure that he'd welcome your Fall Gelb experiences.

Regards,
Warg
IV/JG7_Warg
Knight of the Order of the Golden Pelican
Blitz buzzard over Valletta
Swiper of the Slot
Pugwash in Penang
HSFX Goodwill Ambassador
Emoticon Eliminator
Hitcher

Post by Hitcher »

Flatspin and I really do appreciate all of the offers for help and information. This is Flatspin's campaign and he will make the final decisions regarding the map we use and the features we turn on/off.

This campaign is currently intended to fly once per week on Thursday evenings at 2200 EDT (GMT-5).
Hitcher
II/JG77hawk_12

IL2 or Air Quake?

Post by II/JG77hawk_12 »

Hitcher wrote:Flatspin and I really do appreciate all of the offers for help and information. This is Flatspin's campaign and he will make the final decisions regarding the map we use and the features we turn on/off.

This campaign is currently intended to fly once per week on Thursday evenings at 2200 EDT (GMT-5).
Maybe it would be easier if everyone just showed up in a dynamic dogfight server on Hyper Lobby?
Hitcher

Re: IL2 or Air Quake?

Post by Hitcher »

II/JG77hawk_12 wrote: Maybe it would be easier if everyone just showed up in a dynamic dogfight server on Hyper Lobby?
Yes, that would be easier. I've never really enjoyed the easy stuff.
Hitcher
Flatspin

Post by Flatspin »

I've never enjoyed Dogfights.

Still working out some issues, not going to get a launch out of today, but maybe next week.
If you build it, they will come!
Hitcher

Post by Hitcher »

After some testing and tweaking, we are nearly ready for an official launch of Operation Pointblank II.

We will be flying on Thursday evenings at 10pm EDT (GMT-5). We may or may not be ready for the first official mission this coming Thursday, December 1st. If not, we should certainly be ready for Mission #1 on Thursday, December 8th.

If you or your squad are interested in participating in Operation Pointblank II, please post a message here, send me a PM or mosey on over to Ground Zero SEOW for more details: http://www.groundzeroseow.com

Salute!
Hitcher
Hitcher

Post by Hitcher »

The final test is scheduled for tomorrow evening, Thursday, December 1st at 9pm EDT (GMT-5). Allies will be on the AG-51 TS3 server and Axis will be on the Ground Zero TS3 server.

All are welcome for this test.

S!
Hitcher
Hitcher

Post by Hitcher »

We tested Thursday and Saturday nights and the campaign is ready for an official launch this Thursday night, December 8th, at 10pm EDT (GMT-5).

Thanks to hard work by Shades, Warg, Hawk_5, Cobraj, Flatspin and Morak, this campaign promises to be a classic! To everyone about to suit up and fly in Pointblank II, I salute you!
Hitcher