supplies

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Riksen

supplies

Post by Riksen »

Hello guys..

How u all been?

I have a little problwm w my current campaign. All the units being produced by my factories are not going to the reinforcement pool... all except the aircrafts. I read and checked my supply point table in admin management and they r all open .... Please help

Thxs
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: supplies

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

So where are they going? We need more information! Can you show us your campaign settings page?
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Sorry for being so vague Shades.

Im hosting a campaign using the Normandy map. It is all fine except this little detail. Im able, as admin, to add reinforcements to all the supply points, including roads, air supply, naval as well as trains but when it comes to the factories supplying this positions it is a no go.

Here is all of my current campaign set up:

Am I setting this up wrong?

Thxs for the support

Riksen
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Settings look ok. I note you haven't run the update script to put Entrenchment rate into your Campaign settings (that causes the PHP error). Check out the second or third post in http://seowhq.net/seowforum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1063.

Back on the factory production:

Have you ordered the factory to produce a specific type of object?
Are you seeing the point balance in a factory increasing mission by mission?
Are you seeing the point balance in a factory dropping as the point balance reaches the object cost and a new object is created?

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

I think i know the problem.... Thehost of the campaign are advancing theclock every mission and are forgeting to enable maintain factory production. Everything else looks ok so thats the only thing i can think of.... could it be that?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Yes, it could be that. I'll delete the other post.
Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Shades how do I update my db and all the other files in an ongoing campaign? Is it possible w/o losing data?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Riksen,

Here is how you update your SEOW v7 install (all files are available from Sourceforge):

DCS: Uninstall your current DCS version, download and install latest version.
MP: Run MPAutoupdater.
DB: Apply the SQL structural and data changes listed in the Technical forum. These are SQL scripts that change your SEDB70 databases.

Note that each set of changes to DCS, MP and DB are mutually interdependent, so do them all together. The changes should not affect any campaigns in progress, but always back up your databases before making changes.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer