Seperate waypoint max allowable for rail

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

II/JG77Hawk_5

Seperate waypoint max allowable for rail

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Looking at the movement tab in the DCS would it be possible to add or seperate the rail movement waypoint limit so that this can be set seperately.
I would like to have the ability for rail waypoint limits to be set seperately as rail is in most cases (in my opinion of course, no actual data refered to) more consistant in its conditions vs ground vehicles. This is so that rail waypoint limits could be adjusted so that the waypoint limit balances out to closely match the mission duration, the railway line (corners per kilometre lets say) and the conditions in that particular campaign map.

I find that in planning I see that the rail units reach X/Y co-ordinates due to mission duration and how many waypoints you use that shortcuts the actual route but the real thing that stops it getting as far as it can is the waypoint limit.
We know from experience in planning that the less waypoints used in rail planning the better. As long as you keep it heading in the desired direction on the desired line you can get them stick to plan, sort of mostly kind of usually, sort of.

Maybe?

Cheers,