Changing font in MP dropdown lists and buttons

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

II/JG77Hawk_5

Changing font in MP dropdown lists and buttons

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

I found in the last couple of days that the font in the dropdown selection lists of any sector and also the buttons in the planning pages kept changing from standard to some random size and font.

I am using the latest Mozilla Firefox with IE tab.

Today while checking this problem out I found that Windows had updated Internet Explorer to Version 11 a couple of days ago (I have auto updates on). The problem for me popped up yesterday. Hmmmm.

I soon found that you can rollback IE11 to IE10 and by double clicking on IE11 in the Windows update history list it can be uninstalled easily and I am now back to IE10.
After doing this and rebooting the problem is gone and the MP is now back to normal.

It isn't an SEOW problem just one of those Microsoft changing something in a new version which then impacts applications. Yay.

Hope this helps if you get the problem.
The Windows update was released on the 5th of December so if you now have IE11 installed (on a Win 7 64 system like me) or looking to update Windows manually with the latest updates you may experience this issue.

Cheers,
Hawk_5