Weird Problem To Analyze mission (Please HELP)

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Riksen

Weird Problem To Analyze mission (Please HELP)

Post by Riksen »

Hello friends,

I have yet another problem with my campaign. After hosting another mission today and trying to report it I keep getting these messages poping up:

First it gives me this one and then it stops analyzing it:

SEDCS::modMissionAnalyzer.subLoadUnitHashtable: 13 Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not valid.
Error : 13
Description : Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not valid.

Then, if I try again immediately after I get this one:

SEDCS::modDB.executeDBCommand: failed SQL ... INSERT INTO MissionData (Mission_Name,Duration,Mis_Time,Host,Theatre,Map,Mis_Date,Mis_Commencement) VALUES ('SE-Ardennes 1944-194412180900.mis',0,9,'JAGER SEOW', 'Ardennes 1944', 'West Front 44', '18 Dec 1944', 'not hosted')
Error : -2147217900
Description : [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.6.17]Duplicate entry 'SE-Ardennes 1944-194412180900.mis' for key 'Statics'

From this point on I just keeps saying that the squads were no present in the misison?????

I have the eventlog as well as the database before the report, could someone help me understand whats going on ...??

Thank you

Regards

Riksen
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: Weird Problem To Analyze mission (Please HELP)

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Riksen,

I have just loaded the DB you sent me. I spotted a few issues that go right back to your template load (or some edits you might have made by hand with your template load). I have tried to get your campaign DB working with my Mission Planner, and have been unable to get it working. I even removed all hosted missions, just leaving the initial campaign order of battle. That still fails in my MP, which prompts me to ask what MP version are you using?

Ideas:
*) Perhaps some customization you have made to Object_Specifications, Army_Units are something else may have something to do with it.
*) You defined new aircraft objects in Object_Specifications - have you defined loadouts for these new aircraft as well?

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to look at the DB Shades.

I've made several manual changes to the DB, including names of air units, army units and the addition of several aces but I was able to create missions and all that with no problems up until now. It all happened after the time advance ...

My MP version is 7.1.13 (which I assume is the latest correct?)

Perhaps my only solution here is to start it all over again. What do you think? Can I save it?

Regards

Riksen
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

We can definitely save it. :D

Dore just located a bug in my MP (v7.1.21) which I have fixed and issued an update (v7.1.22). This bug was preventing ME from viewing your campaign when I was trying to debug your problems. :oops: Merci Dore!
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Thank You both!!!!

How do I download the new MP? The repository only has version 7.1.13....

Let me know what to do next Shades... Really appreciate all you guys have done!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Email sent to you.

How to update the MP
Install the MP-AutoUpdater which can be found in the "seow" folder at the files download site at Sourceforge. When you execute the MP-AutoUpdater it compares your MP version with the latest CVS source tree at Sourceforge, and downloads any changed files.

Notes:
1) It is a good idea to copy your MP folder before running the AutoUpdater until you are familiar with how it operates.
2) You can subscribe to the SEOW HQ MP rss feeds (see front MP screen) to keep informed about the latest production MP version (HQ is always up to date). The feed will tell you when the HQ MP changes version.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Shades and Dore, thank you so much for the help.

I'm downloading the fixed database right now along with the necessary updates. You guys are the best!!!

:D