Hope it is ok to modifiy the default seow page ...

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Riksen

Hope it is ok to modifiy the default seow page ...

Post by Riksen »

Here is the current page of my SEOW campaign. I did some modifications to it but would like to know if it is ok to do that. I dont wish to be disrespectfull in any way so im showing it to u guys for approval...

http://jagerseow.servegame.com/Scripts/default.php

Regards

Riksen
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: Hope it is ok to modifiy the default seow page ...

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Excellent Riksen! It is perfectly ok. SEOW is open source to allow people to customize things, or to develop new features.

I would like to see a front page that summarizes only active sectors and perhaps shows the combat intensity of the last mission in each sector (like the Statistics pages do now).

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Yes very beautiful, I want the same one for my Jubilee campaign ^^
Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Thank You Guys. I really appreciate ur imput. It is a lot of work to manually update the news and medals but since we only host it once or twice a week, it is do-able.

I would also like to ask u guys, how can I provide this campaign for download in the http://seow.sourceforge.net/ ?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Based on your inspiration, Riksen, I have written the following automatic front page for the MP: http://seowhq.net/MP4public/Scripts/default.php. This is available in MP v7.1.24

The campaigns download list at Sourceforge hasn't been changed in years. Maybe it is time I had another look at it.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Really nice Shades!

I'm honored to be able to inspire your ability to create better and better features for SEOW. Unfortunately, however, due to a recent event related to a health issue I'm going to be away from IL-2 for a while. I'm handing my modifications and DB to my squad mates for now but I would like to thank you and all others here for this amazing program and dedication. SEOW is truly inspiring and it does make the old IL-2 the best war simulator out there ...

Take care friend

Regards

Riksen