Weird problem: Cannot finalize mission orders in MP

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

cc2013

Weird problem: Cannot finalize mission orders in MP

Post by cc2013 »

I have just installed SEOW on my computer (SEDB71+SEDCS-v7.1.6+MP4public-v7.1.13+MySQL 5.6+IIS7+PHP 5.5.4). The SEDCS can connect to my database and initialize a campaign (Kursk). But when I logged into MP and tried to setup a mission, I could not bring up the right-click menu on the map and cannot finalize the routs I planed. I can create waypoints for objects I selected. I can use the short-cut keys to change the waypoint types and delete waypoints, but the finalize key (z) does not work. So, basically I cannot finalize any mission. I used the Kursk sector map and I could see all objects placed on the map nicely.

Does anyone know what is wrong in my system?
PA-Dore

Re: Weird problem: Cannot finalize mission orders in MP

Post by PA-Dore »

1. Update your SEOW release using SEOW updater
http://seowhq.net/seowwiki-en/index.php ... ease_Notes

2. Add your server IP adress in compatibility mode sites (--> IE Tools)
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

I agree with Dore - this is likely a web browser issue. Make sure your browser uses compatibility mode - that's how we all use the MP with Internet Explorer.

Also, I have not tested SEOW with IIS in over 8 years, so I cannot help with your web server. Many people use Apache or WinAmp etc.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

cc2013

Post by cc2013 »

Setting the compatibility mode works! Many thanks. I have been stuck with the problem for hours....Now it is solved in 1s!