DF-type SEOW missions?

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

StG77_CountZero

DF-type SEOW missions?

Post by StG77_CountZero »

Hi

Is it posible to have DF type SEOW missions.

All same in MP as now in co-op type, except active air bases in MP would have DF mission airbases with airplanes limited in number and payloads as in MP. All flights that are planned in MP would be AI only. Would stats work as it is in that mode?
I dont know how would airbase supply be tracked during gameplay, so when all is spend no more fuel available.

Is somthing like that to complicated to do?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: DF-type SEOW missions?

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

I don't know how to do it. The best way to see what is entailed is take an SEOW mission file and edit it in FMB to make it a DF, and see what the differences in the file are.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

StG77_CountZero

Re: DF-type SEOW missions?

Post by StG77_CountZero »

Was buisy with Italy, but Ill try to build mission and just add DF bases and see what wil hapend after i analise it.

I usealy build Df type missions for guys to practice for seow mission, and in DF bases its posible to limit army, paylods, airplanes and i remenber it was also posible to set refly time after you bail out or got KIA, So it would be posible to have if you land safe you can take other airplane but if you got KIA you have to wait 30-40min or whats set.