Bug in Graphic Capture of Kurland Map

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Kopfdorfer

Bug in Graphic Capture of Kurland Map

Post by Kopfdorfer »

Hey Guys ,

Just a heads up. I was just examining the Kurland map (as a possible setting for a small campaign) and noticed that in the
Map Sector C Large and Map Sector D Large graphic captures in the MP , a band of about 50 km of the southern part of the map
(all along the W-E southern map border) has been omitted.

In the Sector C (small) and Sector D (small) all is good , but the superiority of scale for the Large scale sectors in terms of
ground unit positioning makes the Sector Large maps much more utile.

Kopfdorfer
Kopfdorfer

Re: Bug in Graphic Capture of Kurland Map

Post by Kopfdorfer »

Hey Guys,

On deeper investigation , this map capture is clipped on all sides.
Only about 15-20 km on the east , but by as much as 50 km on the other edges.
This is in the Full Sector - Large View.
I am beginning to wonder if this was intentional in order to save memory. Any thoughts ?
Also The southern airfield at Riga is incorrectly named Skute (again on the Full Sector Large view)
- it should be named "Skulte". Clearly just a typo.

Kopfdorfer
PA-Dore

Re: Bug in Graphic Capture of Kurland Map

Post by PA-Dore »

Hi Kopfdorfer ^^

Kurland map was captured by =69.GIAP=MYATA many years ago. I think the partial capture of the large view was intentional. It's difficult to capture such a view, it needs to mix many screenshots from the FMB and join them using a graphic editor. If you have free time, you could capture a new large view, then I can help you to replace it in the MP4public or you can do it yourself just editing the Kurland_HRM_Sector.php file.
About the wrong name of Skulte, it's very easy to modify it in the database (Airbases table)
Cheers!