Selected Aircraft not created

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

62_Anubis

Selected Aircraft not created

Post by 62_Anubis »

Hi all,

We were trying to start a new campaign in the West Front sector.
After making all the movements, and flights in the MP, we generated the mission. And this is were we got 2 problems:

1. We (the Blues) weren´t able to see our beacons, and instead we could see the red ones.

2. After selecting the aircraft and the weapons loadout, when we clicked in FLY, the message "SELECTED AIRCRAFT NOT CREATED" appeared.

We were not using any mod_slot_coop.

For issue 2, I´ve seen something about aircraftloadout table, but didnt understand very well. Could someone post a "step by step" method to fix this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Anubis
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

The may be some bad data in either the Airforce_Units table or the Aircraft_Loadouts table. SEOW uses these tables to build the mission file, so if the mission file contains bad data you may see this error.

Go through your mission file and check the air regiment names and loadouts of all active flights. Chances are that you are using an air regiment that SEOW knows about but that your game doesn't. If so, remove that flight from your mission file.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

62_Anubis

Post by 62_Anubis »

But how can the game not know the regiment names if we create the template using the FMB from IL-2?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

That's fine, then it may be a loadout issue.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

62_Anubis

Post by 62_Anubis »

Yes, I´ve been reading some posts about issues in that table. Are you aware if there will be a patch for this table... ?

If no, could you please give me some tips of how to find out what´s going wrong?

I dont know if this will help, but in the mission, I´m trying to fly the FW190A8.

In the DB I know I have to check the aircraftloadouts table, but in the game which file I have to check for comparison?

Thanks again and sorry so the bothers :)

Anubis
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

To find the wrong loadout aircraft (Generally, the "not created aircraft" is not the one on which you got the message)
Run the mission with external views and fly on another aircraft without the message "Aircraft not created" or use a gunner slot.

The wrong aircraft will appear with a pink skin generally far away over the map.
Then change this aircraft loadout in the mis file and try again. If correct, change the wrong datas in the aircraftloadouts table of SEOW.
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

I had this same problem on the Korea map and without an intense attempt to Analise it I assumed that the current database (SEDB33C) had changes that prevented it from working as it had in the previous release.

I didn't report it as a bug because I didn't want to take the time to resolve it to something specific. Maybe someone else is more interested in that specific database and would like to take a look at it. I was just fooling around with radar with the radar object host seat also failing to be created?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

I will make a new SEOW release for HSFX v6. Hopefully we will correct these problems then.

My method of finding these errors is simply to delete a few flights at a time from the mission file unitl I locate the problematic flight, then examine its regiment and loadout.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG54_Emil

Re: Selected Aircraft not created

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

amendment statement for SEDB70
air.BF_109D1L doesn´t exist anymore.
We now only have air.BF_109D1.
So accordinglingly one should remove anything named BF_109D1L