Bug Reports: SEDB60, MP4 v6.0.0, SEDCS v6.0.1

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

102nd-HR-cmirko

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

IV/JG7_4Shades wrote:The Devill made me do it.
lmao... :D
II/JG54_Emil

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

I get this message when analizing the first mission(DCS 6.0.2, DBs updated with SQL command):

Code: Select all

SEDCS::modDB.executeDBCommand: failed SQL ... INSERT INTO MissionData (Mission_Name,Duration,Mis_Time,Host,Theatre,Map,Mis_Date,Mis_Commencement) VALUES ('SE-Market Garden-194409162300.mis',0,23,'Emil', 'Market Garden', 'West Front 44', '17 Sep 1944', 'not hosted')
Error : -2147217900
Description : [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.5.16]Duplicate entry 'SE-Market Garden-194409162300.mis' for key 'Statics'

SEDCS::modDB.executeDBCommand: failed SQL ... INSERT INTO MissionData (Mission_Name,Duration,Mis_Time,Host,Theatre,Map,Mis_Date,Mis_Commencement) VALUES ('SE-Market Garden-194409162300.mis',0,23,'Emil', 'Market Garden', 'West Front 44', '17 Sep 1944', 'not hosted')
Description : [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.5.16]Duplicate entry 'SE-Market Garden-194409162300.mis' for key 'Statics'

SEDCS::modMissionAnalyzer.isCombinedUnit: 5 Key cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
Error : 5
Description : Key cannot be null.

the last message appears around 40x
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Hi Emil,
I'm no expert by a long shot but is the DCS files location set up correctly so it knows where the eventlog and last mission files are located?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Emil,

You are attempting analyze the same mission twice. The DCS is trying to write a record into a table that already exists there, hence the error message.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG54_Emil

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

IV/JG7_4Shades wrote:Emil,

You are attempting analyze the same mission twice. The DCS is trying to write a record into a table that already exists there, hence the error message.

Cheers,
4Shades
Hm, I wonder how that is possible?
The DCS shows the mission generated and is waiting to be analized.
I have only one mission(the first mission) no other missions run.

I do not understand how I analize the same mission twice.

If I try to analize the mission directly on the rootserver, I get the following error:

SEDCS::modMissionAnalyzer.subLoadUnitHashtable: duplicate hashkey for 116. Panzer-Aufklarung-Abteilung032
II/JG54_Emil

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

I reinicialized the campaign and generated the 1 first mission without any flights or anything.

Same results.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Emil,

We are perfectly happy to help you debug this, but we need to know a lot more information than what you are giving. It would be helpful to know the sequence of actions you have taken when you encounter these problems.

In the first bug report above you provide some debug output in a code block. That output includes 3 instances of a failed SQL command "INSERT INTO MissionData(...". That particular query occurs ONCE only per Analyze command, therefore I suspect that you may have hit Analyze, achieved an error, then hit Analyze again etc. Or maybe a double-click on the Analyze button? Edit: The DCS already has code to prevent multiple clicks, so it shouldn't be an accidental double-click.

Anyway, if you send me the template file you are using I can try to reproduce the issue on my system and get back to you with what I find.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG54_Emil

Post by II/JG54_Emil »

No double click or analize twice.

If I would have tried to analaize a second time after the first time failed, should that cause double entries in the database?

Anyhow I will send you the Template.

Thanks a lot already in advance.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

If I would have tried to analaize a second time after the first time failed, should that cause double entries in the database?
Yes!

The general rule with the DCS is "if you encounter a DCS error, stop and resolve it before moving on". It never helps to try to re-Build or re-Analyze without taking action in the DB to remove the unsuccessful Build or Analyze.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

With the new map addition in 6.04 is there a reference DB update to include new map and a new Burma_extinserts.sql?

I updated my MP but it wont work (ie.see below) till I get the new map into the reference DB.

"Notice: Undefined index: Burma in C:\Apache2\htdocs\SEOW\MP4public\Scripts\default-sepia.php on line 24 Unknown database provider ""."

Cheers,
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

First, a little glitch for "Stalingrad" vs "Stalingrad Winter". Apply the following SQL statement to your SEDB:

UPDATE Sector_Seasons SET Winter_Map='Stgrad/sload.ini' WHERE Campaign_Sector='Stalingrad';
Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Next, a Christmas release from Dore:

Burma: a new sector for MP, already downloadable via the MP AutoUpdater. You can download DB sql files for Burma from the usual sourceforge site. Get "Dore_Burma_WF44.zip".

West Front 44: revised mapping support in MP and data loads. Get the DB sql files from the same zip file as for Burma: "Dore_Burma_WF44.zip".

Thanks to Dore!!!

Cheers,
4S

PS: Another map in Indochina may be coming soon ...
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Thanks very much!!
Thanks Dore, a lot of work there m8!

Merry Christmas!!

Cheers,
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

The Thailand map will sent soon to Shades (beginning of new year). With Burma map, could be nice for a multisector campaign. I think that all big maps from HSFX6 has been now captured.

In Progress
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Barents Sea Army_Units data (supplied by 22GCT_Gross)

insert  into `Army_Units`(`Country`,`Division_Name`,`Division_Type`,`Alignment`,`Country_ID`,`Campaign_Sector`) values ('Germany','169_Coastal_Art','A','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','40_Panzer_Abteilung','T','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Finland','Jalkavaki_Kompannia','T','Axis','fi','Barents Sea'),('Germany','SS_Nord','V','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Russia','104_Infantry','V','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','122_Infantry','V','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','169_Artillery','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','71_Guards_Artillery','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Germany','112_Gebirgs_Art_Regmt','A','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','7_Gebirgs_Art_Regmt','A','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','31_AA_Div','A','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','211_Panzer_Abteilung','T','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Russia','5_Art_2_Regmt','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','5_Art_Div','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Finland','44_Jalkavaki','V','Axis','fi','Barents Sea'),('Russia','52_Rifle','V','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','5_Art_1_Regmt','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','104_Rsv_Hwtz_Regmt','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','1_Tank_Brigade','T','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','14_Rifle','V','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','10_Guard_Rifle','V','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','111_Rifle','V','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Russia','14A_Guard_Mortar','A','Allied','ru','Barents Sea'),('Germany','7_Gebirgs_Infantry_Regmt','V','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','6_Gebirgs_Infantry_Regmt','V','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','2_Gebirgs_Infantry_Regmt','V','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','210_Infantry_Div','V','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),('Germany','509_Pioneer_Abteilung','E','Axis','null','Barents Sea'),(Russia,'20_Support_Engineer_Rgt','E','Allied','ru','Barents Sea');
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer