Bug Reports: SEDB60, MP4 v6.0.0, SEDCS v6.0.1

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

unless the DCS converts the values from letters to numbers during mission build
This is indeed what happens, I think.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

NNFFL=Cerkaire=

Post by NNFFL=Cerkaire= »

In the SEDB60_Slovakia_extinserts.sql I find an other error.

Code: Select all

Artillery$$DemagFlak
Must be replace by

Artillery$DemagFlak
In all the table
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Regarde le post de Shades à la page précédente et la requête SQL corrective.
CC_Gosdatura

Post by CC_Gosdatura »

Hi!

We are running a campaign in BaretsSea sector and we've found some issues when assigning new units' skins and when we try to edit a flight.

- When we create a new unit and try to assign a skin, the confirmation page (after commit) shows it has assigned the default skin. Then we have to update it manually in the database.

- After a flght is created, if we edit it (adding a brief or anythig else), MP always sets it as secret flight (AI flight). We have, also, to update it in the database.

Cheers!!
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

1. When you built your campaign template have you included these skins in your mis file

2. Edit your database/Object_Specifications --> Control and change AI to Human for the wrong plane (s)
CC_Gosdatura

Post by CC_Gosdatura »

1.- Yes, the skins were in the template mission. We select the skin for the new unit from the list of available skins.

2.- Thank you!, I'm going to try this. EDIT: This point was OK after updating database Control column.
CC_Gosdatura

Post by CC_Gosdatura »

Hi!

I think you are working to include new sectors in the MP, and database as well, but have you seen anything about 'default' skin issue?

Another thing we've seen today, analyzing a mission. An update command has failed:

SEDCS::modDB.executeDBCommand: failed SQL ... UPDATE ObjMissionData SET Quantity = 0, Start_X_Axis = 185522, Start_Y_Axis = 79420WHERE Obj_Group_Name = '104_Infantry111' AND Mission_Name = 'SE-Jatkosota-194107160900.mis';
Error : -2147217900
Description : [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.95]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Obj_Group_Name = '104_Infantry111' AND Mission_Name = 'SE-Jatkosota-194107160900' at line 1
There is no space between 79420 value and the WHERE clause.

Thank you!!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

What DCS version?

I thought I fixed this a while ago.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

CC_Gosdatura

Post by CC_Gosdatura »

Sorry, we did not update to 6.0.9.

We've analyzed 4 prior missions with 6.0.8 version, but this is the fist time we get this error (analyzing 5th mission). We are going to update to 6.0.9 and will see what happens in the next mission.

Thanks!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Petr has reported an MP error in Africa_NE when reinforcements were allocated to a resupply point. The fundamental error was actually in SEDB60, not the MP.

The resolution has to do with country name formatting in the AirRegimentStructure table. Specifically, the country names in this table MUST match corresponding country names in Airforce_Units table. The problematic country for Petr's campaign was South Africa, spelt as "SouthAfrica" in the AirRegimentStructure table. Inserting the space in the name fixed Petr's problem.

It is recommended that similar fixes be made for South Korea, North Korea and New Zealand!

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

=gRiJ=Petr

Post by =gRiJ=Petr »

Great support as always Shades!
Thanks!
JG26_Badger

Post by JG26_Badger »

S!:

I found an error in the Airbase_Layout table and Airbase table for the Bay of Biscay Map. I am using SEDB60_BayofBiscay and SEDCS 6.0.10, MP 6.0.26.
RAF Peranporth has a flaw that when you land at the coordinate LANDING 84204.39 405121.81 0 0 &0 which is by default in the database. However the map has an error when planes land at that coordinate during taxing they will crash into a building. Of course this is duplicated in SEOW by the capture. Your entire flight will be destroyed upon landing. Not a good thing.

To avoid this in the Airbases Table you need to change the Takeoff X,Y coordinates and Landing coordinates for RAF Peranporth to TAKEOFF 83874.50 405101.38 0 0 &0 and LANDING 84228.03 403929.03 0 0 &0.

The Airbase_Layout table needs to be adjusted so the runway lights, windSock, Flag, all are in alignment. Hope this is helpful.

JG26_Badger
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

After last update to 6.0.26.

Looking at prior missions pops up a message
eg: "in swapSM for index=14"

The number corresponds to how far down from the top of the prior missions list counting from zero.

It still shows the prior mission ok after clicking ok.

Edit: did a quick MP update as I confirmed this wasn't happening on SEOW HQ MP and all is ok.

JG26_Badger was getting same issue so it appeared to be a common problem.
JG26_Badger

Post by JG26_Badger »

Yes after quick MP update when selecting prior missions I no longer receive that error message.
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

With the latest MP update to v6.0.42 I'm having the problem where I cannot select the tick box in planned flights. It appears I can select ground unit missions ok but I cannot select flights at all with the mouse. I get the same results with both my own system and HQ. No matter where I click on and around the tick box I cannot get a tick and see the flight plan.
However, I can't get the effect to be consistant. In Malta I can get a flight planned to pop up but the area that the mouse is able to get the popup to work is only a few pixels high right below the select box and the mission brief icon. In Lvov map missions planned I can't get flights to be selected at all and a lot of the ground missions can't be selected either. They work from about 2/3's of the way down the missions list.

The "select all" box next to the Delete Selected button appears to work fine.

I think we had this similar issue some time back?

Anyway, happy to discuss further on TS.

Cheers,