AI crews points and bailing out options

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Ala13_Mdie

AI crews points and bailing out options

Post by Ala13_Mdie »

Hi:

After long time out from this (so long indeed :oops: ), we have started a campaign in SEOW again, and we have found some strange things (after so long outside this software) and I would like to know how it works. I have searched for them in posts, but I found nothing so I ask about it now.

The first question is about lost AI crews. We have realiced that there is a big difference between the number of lost aircrafts and the ammount of points lost due to AI pilots, and I guess (and I would like that somebody could confirm this point) that this field takes in count the total number of AI crew members of each type of plane lost? By the way, I saw in DCS code (or maybe in some statistics code page) taht there's some value about interrogation. What's that? Or in other words, how AI losses points are calculated?

The other stuff is that in the first three missions, german side couldn't bail out from aircraft. I saw that in Object_Specifications there's a filed about Parachute. I guess that if this field is =0 ther's no posibility of beinig out from this type of plane. Is it true?

Thanks in advance.

S!