Rest in Peace, Peter Millar.

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

CSS_Hayzee

Re: Rest in Peace, Peter Millar.

Post by CSS_Hayzee »

Even though i never met Pete face to face, he always made you feel like a true friend....a very warm and caring person. This really hurts and I will truely miss him.

My deepest condolences to all his family and friends :cry:
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

I too never met Pete but he clearly was a gentleman among Scorched Earth gentlemen.
I sincerely give my condolences to his family and his dear friends.
22GCT_Gross
JG26_Jobbo_Fett

Post by JG26_Jobbo_Fett »

While I didn't have many conversations with Hawk_5, he was always a welcome sight and a pleasant man to have around. He will certainly be missed. Rest in peace, friend.

~S~
II/JG7_Warg

Post by II/JG7_Warg »

G'day,

Just returned home from a months holidays and received this distressing news. I never had the good fortune to meet Peter in person. To me, he was always Pete or Hawk5, that great guy, smart, intelligent, generous and compassionate bloke that was always up for a fly or a chat on Teamspeak. He was a gentle soul who I'd known for years, who always had a kind word and was a privilege to know. A very sad personal loss to everybody within the community. My condolences to friends and family.

Damn cancer, I will miss my friend.

Regards,
Warg
IV/JG7_Warg
Knight of the Order of the Golden Pelican
Blitz buzzard over Valletta
Swiper of the Slot
Pugwash in Penang
HSFX Goodwill Ambassador
Emoticon Eliminator
Zoi

Post by Zoi »

Although I didn't know him very well I always thought of 5 as the guy who keep things on an even keel. Most of us can be cantankerous at times but I never recall an instance where 5 was not courteous, thoughtful, and rational, a rare bird indeed.

For his friends here I offer sincere sympathy for your loss.
IV/JG7_HG

Post by IV/JG7_HG »

What a shock!! Just poked my nose in to see what's been happening and saw this. How sad, what a loss! Everyone looked forward to having 5 on their side, just pure Class is who he was, always patient, always kind and a fantastic sense of humour! RIP mate.