SEOW Forums Moving

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

IV/JG7_4Shades

SEOW Forums Moving

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Everyone,

After a wonderful 5 years of association with RAF74, SEOW Official Forum is about to cut its apron strings and move to a new domain under its own steam.

I am sure the whole SEOW community would thank RAF74 for their support (through hosting of forums, play testing and general input to design and construction of SEOW right back to 2002). The originators of SEOW were RAF74_Wall-dog and RAF74_Taipan, and the original "Scorched Earth" Forums were hosted as simple discussions at the RAF74 Forums. I came on the scene in 2003 as a third-party code contributor. Wow, things have changed since then!

SEOW is now the most credible campaign simulation engine available for IL-2, and I think we have seen some amazingly hard-fought and demanding actions over the years with SEOW, and many more are to come. While the RAF74 guys are no longer active developers, they are still active SEOW users and are now preparing for another fully historical campaign surrounding the 1942 action at Dieppe. RAF74_Taipan's skill in researching historical settings for SEOW campaigns is of the highest class.

So, for now, please be aware that a change of forum address is coming shortly. I will try to prevent us having to re-register at the new site. The look and feel of these SEOW Official Forums will remain unchanged as far as possible.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer