SEOW mission bug ...

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Riksen

SEOW mission bug ...

Post by Riksen »

I've been having some weird problems associated with SEOW 6.0.17 lately. I had been generating several mission in the Normandy map without any problems. However, in the last generated mission, I ve been getting thins weird freeze as a host. Whenever I load the mission to be flown, I get stock in the page to select which mission to load and even if I click load, It doesnt go anywhere. It remains stock there like i havent clicked the button. Has anyone ever gotten one of those and know how i should go about fixing it?

Thxs
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Can you load it in FMB? If so, can you save it under a different name? Then you can compare the two files and see if any objects are missing. If any are missing, it will be becuase FMB does not recognize them.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Hey Shades thxs for the quick repply. I actually did that,however i save with the same name in fmb, tried to play it that way but it generated no stats after. They all came blank as if no one played it....

Well, I'm going to try another one and if it happens again I'll let u know...
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

You have not mentioned whether there were any DCS errors.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Nope... not during mission generation by dcs per se... Only when trying to load it in the game.
Riksen

Post by Riksen »

After flushing the database, the error is gone and i can normally generate new misisons. Maybe I think the problem was when i tried to backup the campaign in the mysql ...