Statistics problem

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Riksen

Statistics problem

Post by Riksen »

Hi all again,

I found a little issue with the stat system in SEOW. I flew a mission and at the end of it I ended up bailing out in friendly territory and safely made my way to the ground. Theoretically, in game, I remained alive but when I analyzed the mission, it gave me a "crahed" status (which is ok) but it also counted as KIA even though I made it ok to the ground ...

Is this suppose to happen or is it a misreading of the eventlog? Is there anyway to correct it by changing the number in the stats folder?

Thxs in advance
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hard to tell without seeing the eventlog. It may have something to do with Enforce Pilot Landings.

But it is easy to change. Have a look at the PilotMissionDisposition table, you can change Disposition from KIA to Bailed and rebuild the stats.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Thxs for the fast repply Shades...

Changing it to Bailed fixed it. I think the problem was related to the fact that the pilot disconnected from the host before the mission was over and he did not actually touch ground after bailing out ...
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

And the eventlog would show that by not having a "bailed successfully" record for the pilot.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Riksen

Post by Riksen »

Indeed ... That was the problem.

Thxs again Shades
Riksen

Re: SEDB70 update scripts

Post by Riksen »

Shades and developers,

Is it possible to have an alive stat feature in the seow statistics page in a near future?
My idea is to give the option to, in addition the regular overall statistics table (that includes all missions by a particular pilot), to have an additional table in which only the statistics of those currently alive will show up.

For example:

Suppose the Pilot X has flown 20 missions and he died in the second and then in his 18th mission and pilot Y has flown 3 missions and has not died yet. Then the currently alive table would show pilot X with 2 missions and pilot Y with 3 missions. A similar feature is seen in the old Bellum War system:

What do u think? Is it possible?

Regards,

Riksen
IV/JG7_4Shades

Re: Statistics problem

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Moved the above post to a more suitable topic.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

About Riksen's suggestion: it is certainly possible to write a feature like that. All the necessary data is there already.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

In my opinion, the actual SEOW statistics include these data and give more details: e.g. Experience = Pilot Rating, Missions alive = Sorties - Death etc...