Thanks

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

_ITAF_Ybor

Thanks

Post by _ITAF_Ybor »

Hello All, particularly Mr. IV/JG7_4Shades!.
My commander _ITAF_ LG965 invited me to see the work you've done for the SEOW campaigns. I've got to admire the originality in the construction phase of the missions, the accuracy and much more. I never seen anything like this before, I got to know through the years the various tournaments that have been; Bellum, IL2 WAR etcc ... but your work is unique. I just wanted to make my sincere congratulations and thank you for the job done and jobs will became..
Many Thanks and best regards!:
A fan of the FMB & IL 2 since 10 and more years ago
Roberto; _ITAF_Ybor
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Ybor,

That's a really nice message, thank you.

You know, SEOW has two components. One is a group of people who work hard to build a highly flexible and configurable software system for WW2 campaigning. The other is a community of simmers around the world who use SEOW to build simply astonishing campaigns, some historical some not.

From my point of view, it is a great pleasure to see the different ways in which people (some are complete strangers to us!) apply SEOW to make their campaign ideas come to life.

It has been a great ride for the last 10 years, thanks to Maddox Games!!!!

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer