DCS lite?

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

eaf92_brigstock

DCS lite?

Post by eaf92_brigstock »

It would be nice to have a "cut down" version of DCS. One that could generate missions and analyse only. I host SE on my ISP and generally have a couple of SE campaigns on the go at the same time. I act as gamehost for one campaign but I can't be in two places at the same time and rather than sending out emails and adding to the admin that I already have I have permissioned hosts to generate and analyse their own missions with their own local copy of DCS (which ironically has caused me even more admin on a few occasions). But I have always felt a little uncomfortable doing so, by giving them access and DCS, it also gives them access to the in game environment I have set up when initialising the campaign.
Last edited by eaf92_brigstock on Fri 12 Jan 2007 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigstock
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Not a bad idea.

Katana - can we build this as a separate project in the .NET solution so we can share codebases but just disable some forms?

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer