An Online Seminar via Teamspeak?

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

DD_Friar

An Online Seminar via Teamspeak?

Post by DD_Friar »

I was wondering oh great and powerful wizards that are behind this wonderful tool we have come to know and love called SEOW, would you consider holding an open semimar on a teamspeak chanel to answer pre submitted questions which would then be allowed to be expaned as people could raise a sub question on the current topic only (we do not want the English House Of Commons ploy of asking the pm about his holiday, then berating him about the Health service in the allowed reply!)

Although this forum is excellent, and I am starting to use it more and more, I just sometimes feel that I would like to be able to speak to an expert about and issue I have, that perhaps other, new developers are having as well.

Just a thought, if an out of order one, I appoligise, and will continue to rely on your good nature of replying to my posts.
Salute
DD_Friar
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Frior,

Sure, no problems. The only issues are timezones (I am in GMT+8) and where to meet. Most of the time I am inhabiting the SE Xtreme TS server provided by the Xtreme guys (Hticher and Brandle), but I am happy to meet elsewhere. I have lost track of the number of times I have talked directly to squads about what the system is and how to use it.

Probably the best days to meet, given that you are in Old Blighty, are on weekends, e.g. lunchtimes for you and evenings for me. Failing that, Brandle is normally reasonably happy to answer questions and perform one-on-one tutorials.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

DD_Friar

Post by DD_Friar »

would you or brandle be willing to accept an inviation to talk to our squad about it some time. I know of a few of them who would be really interested to have a chat, and i dont know if you know but B16enk is one of ours and we are very proud of him LOL !
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Sure, invite away! :) (I can't speak for Brandle, though)
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Hitcher

Post by Hitcher »

I am also available for SEOW 101.
Hitcher