cant see images in the cost list

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

22GCT_Gross

cant see images in the cost list

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Hi 4S,
In Scorched Earth Mission Planner v4.373 I can't see the new feature that added the images to each object, though the new images folder is installed.
Maybe did I forget something?
22GCT_Gross
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

To the right of the text name of each object there is a little icon with 4 blobs. If you click that, the image should show. There is also a couple of configuration parameters in MP-Configuration.php that governs the displayed size of each image and whether they should all be visible by default.

Another piece of information that could be important is whether you see broken images (little red crosses), or whether you truly see nothing at all.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

I see a broken image even clicking on small icon (broken) for enlargement feature.
22GCT_Gross
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Sounds like a mis-named folder. The best way to debug this is to right-click on the little broken image and select Properties. That will tell you the URL to the image, which you can compare to the actual folder in your MP install. Maybe there is a capitalization error somewhere. If you fix you folder names to match the image URL, then it should work.

Is your MP running on Linux/Unix?

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

oh yes, you were right.
I installed the new version under a different folder name
http://85.14.219.109/ScorchedEarth/MP4_4.36/Scripts/
This is the reason of mismatch.

Corrected in http://85.14.219.109/ScorchedEarth/MP4/Scripts/