SEOW with Firefox (sorry if old news)

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

DD_Friar

SEOW with Firefox (sorry if old news)

Post by DD_Friar »

Sorry if this is old news, but for all you Firefox fans out there, here is a mod to enable you to use firefox for the mission planner.
Thanks to Bbloke over at the Dangerdogz ( www.dangerdogz.com ) for the heads up.

http://ietab.mozdev.org/
Darkcrest

Post by Darkcrest »

OK, I have a squadmate who uses Firefox. He has downloaded the this add-on or plugin. However, neither he nor I can find out how to install this thing.

OP, if you could shed some light on where to fnd the installation information, please let me know.

Thanks,
DC
Goanna

Post by Goanna »

Hi Darkcrest,
When I downloaded this plugin, I think it installed automatically, to check, in firefox click on Tools -> Addons, in the dialogue box that pops up click on plugins and check that the IE plugin is installed.

If it is, to get a particular page to display in IE right click on the page and select the "view page in IE tab" option.

Cheers

Goanna
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Guys,

Another way to use IETab is to navigate to the site in question. Then look in the bottom bar of the browser. On the right you will see the Firefox icon. Click on it, and you will switch into "IE" mode for that site. There is also a little dialog box somewhere that allows you to manage which sites are run in IE mode by default.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer