B16Enk's wonderful all-in-one installer

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

4./JG53_badger

B16Enk's wonderful all-in-one installer

Post by 4./JG53_badger »

Could someone repost this for Download. I followed the link to it but its four separate downloads not 1 unified installer. Thank you
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Badger,

Are you sure you want this? It is well out of date with respect to the latest SEOW release, and I haven't heard from B16Enk in quite some time.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

4./JG53_badger

Post by 4./JG53_badger »

Hey Shades,
I have Dl'd the 3 programs and installed and just need help getting it to run properly. I'm not sure how to bring up whats needed in order to run it. I open the DCS software but do I need to open MySQL too, and what IP do I use that it is asking for. I hope to get with you on TS Sat morning around 10am EST if thats ok or do you need me to get on earlier then that. Thanks
B16Enk

Post by B16Enk »

Sorry about my protracted absence, RL got well and truly in the way.

I'm now in the process of rebuilding the All in one installer again, and will post back with an update.
=JFC=Tom

Post by =JFC=Tom »

Can we have an update on the release of this?
JFC has undergone a bit of a transformation, and Scorched Earth is of even more interest now than it was before; i.e. it will most likely be our new base campaign. Due to the never-ending wall of obstacles I seemed to encounter trying to set it up on our own site (even with a lot of greatly appreciated help from the Scorched Earth... people (no sarcasm here)) this would be easier for us to use.
VT-51_Thud

Post by VT-51_Thud »

Same here....anxiously awaiting to hear back from you B16Enk. :D
rnzoli

Post by rnzoli »

Funny, I was looking for this too, just wanted to post about the wrong link on Wiki, and bumped into this thread :P

So.... +1 then!
Fully automatic, dedicated COOP server controller.
slipper

Post by slipper »

B16Enk

I was wondering if you have any news on an update to to your all in one installer? Try as i might i cant get SEOW to work, its to complicated for me

regards

slipper