From the Chronicals of the Battle for the Ryuku Islands

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

VT-51_Thud

From the Chronicals of the Battle for the Ryuku Islands

Post by VT-51_Thud »

Even the best layed plans can go array. We had our advasaries cornered and we were on our way to to put one of their Carriers on the bottom of the ocean. However, their planner wasn't going to let that happen and he created a brilliant plan and they managed to sneak right past us undetected. Then...Wham....his entire fleet ran right into each other. A one in a million chance, but it happened.

Fortunately, I was able to edit the log before I posted it. Since this is a CV vs CV war, it would have been a disadvantage to them since we knew where not to look.

We are using the Wind Mod in this campaign so that forces planners to turn their carriers into the wind for landing.

Enjoy

Flatspin

Post by Flatspin »

I think Troz's comment is right on the button - though I would have gone a little less 'rated PG' personally!

Question is: did you give them their carriers back?? :shock:

Last edited by Flatspin on Fri 20 Mar 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VT-51_Thud

Post by VT-51_Thud »

Yes, I scrubbed the log as if it never happened. This campaign is thier intro to SEOW so I wanted to keep them happy. I know all to well how difficult it is when you for start out.
Flatspin

Post by Flatspin »

If you build it, they will come!