soldier bug?

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

esmiol

soldier bug?

Post by esmiol »

hi all,

i think i found a bug... when i add soldier (infantry) axis or allied .... or even axis or allied bazooka. everything is fine when they are static... i see them with their sandbag .... but when i try to move them.... they dissapear during the mission.

theur movement is copy and i see them move in the mp4 but during the mission i see nothing.

i look the mission in the editor and for each soldier unit a border flag is add but nothing else.

someone can tell me if it is a bug? i think because in the old version i can see soldier when they were moving.

thx ;)
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi esmiol,

I think it might have something to do with which version of the HSFX Mod you are using. Presently the developers of that mod are revising the way infantry works. If there are changes made, then SEOW will have to revise its infantry support. Please let us know the SEOW and HSFX versions you are using.

At the moment in SEOW, mobile infantry are listed under the Armor class, so a single Allied Bazooka soldier moves as "Armor.1-USInfantry". If you check your HSFX infantry in FMB, you may find that mobile infantry should use a different class. If so, just edit the "Mobile" field for your infantry type in Object_Specifications and try that.

Sorry I can't be much more help.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

esmiol

Post by esmiol »

thx shade... i use the 3.1 version of HSFX MOD

and the last version of SEOW.

effectively i look in the Database and see what you said.

i will make test with other version of the mod. an tell you my result .

thx ;)
esmiol

Post by esmiol »

i find the problem....

in my mod version... the good vehicule is Infantry.4-USInfantry 1

and not Armor.4-USInfantry

i certainly must update my mod version :D
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Well done!
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer