Infantry effectiveness

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

=gRiJ=Petr

Infantry effectiveness

Post by =gRiJ=Petr »

Hi all,

I notice there are infantry types for all the major nationalities in the new HSFX versions and I would be interested to try them but I'm unsure how they hold up against tanks and other vehicles?

Does anyone have any experience with using infantry types in SEOW? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Petr
esmiol

Post by esmiol »

Infantry are not dangerous for tank at long or medium rang?...because they shoot low munition... but at short range they open fire with bazooka and they can shoot out tank.

it what i saw when i use it on seow
=gRiJ=Petr

Post by =gRiJ=Petr »

Thanks very much for the feedback. You know by any chance if they can take out tigers VIE and jagdpanthers?

Infantry seems to be ideal for city work? Would be quiet historical.

Do you have any idea how vulnerable they are in the open against arty and MG's, tracked vehicles?

Also, while testing I noticed that tanks don't use their MG's to fire at inf. Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers,
Petr
II/JG3K.Brandle

Post by II/JG3K.Brandle »

S!

Correct, tanks dont have MG's to shoot. Just a main gun.
=gRiJ=Petr

Post by =gRiJ=Petr »

Thanks!
Ala13_Nachote

Post by Ala13_Nachote »

Correct, tanks dont have MG's to shoot. Just a main gun.
Perhaps the exception are the PII and T40/T60, they shoot with mgs and high ROF 20mm gun at airplanes, may be they also shoot at the infantry with mgs.... ¿and the halftracks? also fires with mgs at planes :?: