Seow Standardization Seminar

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

22GCT_Gross

Seow Standardization Seminar

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Hello Shades,
I'm glad you to know about the first Italian Community meeting on Seow matter will take place in Rimini on 24th/25th october.

This is the presentation text I post here for everybody to know.
Thank you, Shades.

Code: Select all

Dear friends

the meeting of Rimini is the first practical feedback of the adventure lasting for over two years when we discovered the dynamic campaign Scorched Earth system and began with greater use.
Not that before Scorched Earth you got bored of IL2. However it was only with the discovery of the 4Shades’s job that simulation mode -so important to us- has found the ideal ground to be implemented.

I am now convinced, and I have already said some of you, Seow had the ability to mitigate issues of the online game and to enhance the positive ones. It allows to "play" the war while in strong real friendships with virtual friends and enemies. At the same time, the organizational complexity has "forced" a co-operation from which arose spontaneously more and strong personal ties. Although the reason for groups existence have changed gradually, no more groups confined and competitive with each other-often-contentious, but groups who have honed their ability to work, at first between themselves and then integrating with the outside world.
Our desire to expand our activities outside the “italic” boundaries was evaluated positively by the International community so that today we can say to fill a role of some significance in the context of general decisions about Seow.
Just the progressive successes of dinamic campaigns and the mind evolution that has resulted from suggested us to organize this meeting with the aim of consolidating human relationships between people who share the same passions and putting forward our strategic targets.

We therefore decided to finalize this meeting to improve of standard procedures to be adopted in flight, subtitling precisely "Seow Standardization Seminar"; we are confident we can offer players the most rewarding game when players will be able to integrate mates perfectly with the flight in order to get operational activities effectively and efficiently. Pasquale"22GCT_Pask” and Massimo "22GCT_Yoghi "will be able to do so convey the experiences of their real-life pilots.
The meeting is enriched by the extraordinary participation of Charlie “242sqn_Chap"and Steve "32sqn_Brigstock" which means to honor the entire Italian community. Any information on the History v4 MOD and the new international campaign will be obtained directly from them.

I wish you to enjoy a memorable weekend and hopefully it will be only the first of many.

Diego “22CGT_Gross”
22GCT_Gross
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Great idea! For the next one, next year, I'll join to you ;-) (Not so far away, I'm living just near Italy's fronteer ma il mio italiano è ancora peggio il mio inglese!!

Have fun! Buona riunione! Bon week-end!
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

You would be very welcome right now, Dore! :D
22GCT_Gross
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

This is a tremendous idea, and I am delighted that SEOW can be used to bring people together in this way. I am sure that all the developers of SEOW would be pleased to think that their work is having such a positive effect in building new friendships across borders.

Best wishes to all at Rimini this weekend!

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

I report a very interesting meeting.
Works were well focused on Scorched Earth environment under the technical and the practical point of view.
Special thanks to Shades (though absent), Pask, Veltro, Charlie and Brigstock.
22GCT_Gross
102nd-HR-cmirko

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

show us some pics please :) only 3 at 22GCT forums :/
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

And please let us know what kinds of things were discussed, I am really curious! :D

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

As soon as possible, we have tons of pictures to upload
22GCT_Gross
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

22GCT_Gross
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Thanks Gross! It is a shame that Rimini is so far from Australia!
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

102nd-HR-cmirko

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

it looks like you all had such a great time :) - its always refreshing seeing "simulation gamers" and the age group of people in this meeting :)

cheers