Bug Reports: SEDB32E, MP4 v4.610, SEDCS v3.2.6

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

IV/JG7_4Shades

Bug Reports: SEDB32E, MP4 v4.610, SEDCS v3.2.6

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Please post bug reports here.
Last edited by IV/JG7_4Shades on Fri 24 Jan 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

I don't have xxx.jpg files of CentralMed in MP4 (4.593 + 4.610), I guess they are missing?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Oops!

I am uploading a new file called "CentralMed_Images.zip", just put the contents of this file inside your CentralMed folder in the MP.

Is the Central Med banner image showing?

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Thanks Shades that's OK ;-)

No, I have no banner, it does'nt matter, I edited MP-Misc.php
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Duplicate the Mediterranean banners and rename them as CentralMedXXX.jpg
22GCT_Gross
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

OK, Thanks Gross
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

It would be fine that someone create nice banners for sectors without it. Volunteers? :wink:
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Also some images were missing from Channel 1942 sector. I will release a more comprehensive patch update to the MP shortly, including both Central Med and Channel 1942 images etc.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

VT-51_Thud

Post by VT-51_Thud »

PA-Dore, I'll ask one of our members. He just completed a banner for our SEOW which is awesome (see my second link below)
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

I have released a new MP patch file, this time including more of the missing images for Channel 1942, Crete, Midway Large and Central Med, plus some missing North Korea and South Korea images in uniticons etc. The patch file is called:

MP4_patch_v4.593_to_v4.610a.zip

and should be applied on top of a pre-existing MP of version v4.593 or later. This patch contains connection settings code, so it will overwrite any existing connections, so remember to back up your Scripts/MP-Connections.php for later reference.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

KWM_Spit973

Post by KWM_Spit973 »

Bonjour

Update ; MP4_patch_v4.593_to_v4.610a.zip

click RADAR :

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in J:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\MP4\Scripts\MP-RadarScreen.php on line 74

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in J:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\MP4\Scripts\MP-RadarScreen.php on line 75

Fatal error: Call to a member function Close() on a non-object in J:\EasyPHP 3.0\www\MP4\Scripts\MP-RadarScreen.php on line 93
" Un pilote est un individualiste, rien n'est plus important que de le faire rentrer dans un dispositif " (W.Mölders)
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Bonjour!

Hopefully Dore can translate this:

You need to use SEDB32E. This version of the DB includes the new table "Radar_Maps", which is where your RadarScreen page is failing. If you are using an older DB, just copy Radar_Maps from the new DB to the old DB.

If this doesn't fix it, please tell me which sector you are using (e.g. Kuban) and I will send you the radar map files.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

You need to use SEDB32E. This version of the DB includes the new table "Radar_Maps", which is where your RadarScreen page is failing. If you are using an older DB, just copy Radar_Maps from the new DB to the old DB.
If this doesn't fix it, please tell me which sector you are using (e.g. Kuban) and I will send you the radar map files

Tu dois utiliser SEDB32E. Cette version inclut la nouvelle table "Radar_Maps", c'est là que ton écran radar se plante. Si tu utilises une ancienne base de données, copie juste la nouvelle table Radar_Maps dans la précédente.
Si ça ne marche pas, dis-moi quel secteur tu utilises (ex: Kuban) et je t'enverrai les fichiers dec la carte radar.
KWM_Spit973

Post by KWM_Spit973 »

ok Shades :wink:

sorry non speach english

Donc Dore :

j'ai installe le patch :

- MP4_patch_v4.593_to_v4.610a.zip - ready
- DSC3.2.6 - ready
- new version SEDB 32E - ready

OK tout fonctionne merci tanks SHADES -DORE
" Un pilote est un individualiste, rien n'est plus important que de le faire rentrer dans un dispositif " (W.Mölders)
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Not a bug just a remark and perhaps something to modify for future:

Yesterday, I hosted a Slot1043 campaign mission with radar. The host is our online server, PA-SEOW. I slotted PA-SEOW at his usual place (radar chain = B29 with pretty pink skin). After 24mn, we had no more informations on radar screen, radar was broken ;-) I had no new SE-xxxxx.rad in the \Radar\RadarLogs folder.
I saw that PA-SEOW was dead a few minutes ago...
Shades, could you confirm what I guess?
I edited the mission file, and I saw that B29 (radar) is air-start, so if we slot the host on this aircraft, it will crashed? And radar works only if this plane is safe?
Before radar feature, the host plane was on the ground, could we do the same?
For next mission I will edit before hosting to try with a non flying B29...

--> A good new, I reached to transform our current Slot1043 campaign from SEBD32C to SEDB32E with Ship_Status and Radar :wink:

Cheers