Changing Off-Map Ownership

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

VT-51_Thud

Changing Off-Map Ownership

Post by VT-51_Thud »

Just curious where I went wrong. We are running two different SEOWs, a SEOW Mission Planner v4.450 one and a current one. On the older one we are competeing against a Sq on the Okinawa Map. The off-Map resupply point locations were oppsoite of what we wanted so I reversed the colors in the Resupply_Points Table. This will not allow me to add reinforcments directly from the MP so I add them manually directly to the database using Navicat.

Is there another database file that contains a record that is preventing me from doing this in the MP?

Side note: I think my goal for this year is to build a database Schema to help those less familer like me understand the relationship between databases. If you think this will help I will gladly share it.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Thud,

All reinforcements are handled through the Resupply_Points and Resupply_Replacements tables. Unfortunately I cannot remember what v4.450 was like - too long ago now! :oops:

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

VT-51_Thud

Post by VT-51_Thud »

LOL...no worries. We started that campaign before we got the new server. Once we're done we'll use only current SEOWs.

I have full access on the new server which makes a world of difference managing things. 8)
102nd-HR-cmirko

Re: Changing Off-Map Ownership

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

VT-51_Thud wrote:
Side note: I think my goal for this year is to build a database Schema to help those less familer like me understand the relationship between databases. If you think this will help I will gladly share it.
it will be a very nice addition to new SEOW users :) - there is a ton of info available in wiki but its not "centralized"....

cheers