How Do I Add Resupply Points (for the newbie)

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

N386FS_kawilder

How Do I Add Resupply Points (for the newbie)

Post by N386FS_kawilder »

~S~ all,

After building a campaign template for SEOW in the Iwo Jima area that is for a full carrier base campaign, I find I have 2 reinforcement points and they are both for aircraft. Is there a way to add Sea reinforcement points and if so, where and how do I add them. Not sure here, very new at this, Maybe I over looked something in builbing the template.

tks
kawilder
JAGD_RC

Post by JAGD_RC »

If you are using an Access database. Open it up in MS Access and find the Resupply_points table.

Then the easiest way to do it, is to also open up your SEOW site and bring up the Iwo Jima map. Put your mouse over the area you want to place the resupply point. At the bottom left hand corner of the screen it will show you the X,Y coordinates for that location.

Now go back into MS Access and copy an existing supply point that says "Ship_Supply". then scroll to the bottom of the table and paste it.

Now edit that, by renaming the map name to Iwo Jima, and put in the X,Y coordinates you got earlier. Be sure to type it in the right format, example "Iwo Jima" is case sensitive. "iwo jima" won't work. You also have to give it a Supply point name that can be anything you want..."Blue_Boats" or whatever you like.

I'm not sure about the SQL database but I'm sure it's similar.
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

If are just template building with no interest in the database side of things then all you need to do get the X,Y co-ordinates of where you want resupply points and put these in a document you supply with the template. Let the person who will be setting up the campaign and acting as admin to make the required database adjustments.

Get the X, Y co-ordinates by using any object placed in FMB at your desired resupply points. Check the mis file and get the co-ordinates for your readme file then simply delete the objects in FMB.

Hawk_5