which reinforcement will come from which supply point?

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Alo

which reinforcement will come from which supply point?

Post by Alo »

hi

I just built some reinforcements in my factories and it seems that I have no control over which supply point they will come in from. My reinforcement aircraft are set to come in from the other edge of the map flying all the way over enemy territory and flak!

is there no way to change which supply point a reinforcement comes in from? i would like to be able to bring them through a much safer route.

I am playing the Kursk sector.
MP version: 4.733A
DB version: 32G (release date 29th December 2010)
DCS version: 3.2.22
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 »

Hi Alo,

the supply points in the DB as is are just default locations as determined by the SEOW map maker. The control of the supply points can be changed in the DB and even renamed, deleted, moved, add new ones etc.

Cheers,
Hawk 5
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

And any reinforcements that are produced at a factory are automatically sent to the nearest supply point of the right type (air, ground, sea, rail).

So, as Hawk_5 suggests, you can just define a new air supply point near your factory by editing Resupply_Points table. If you do make a new air supply point you should make a nearby air withdraw point (air points always come in pairs with matching names, one supply and one withdraw).

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Alo

Post by Alo »

can i do this while there is an active campaign or will it mess it up?
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Yes Alo, you can do it at any moment. As admin, you can remove existing reinforcements in old supply points, put them in new ones using MP and then clear old supply points in database.
Alo

Post by Alo »

tried it out....worked just fine.

thanks everybody!