Factory Production - Unit not valid selection

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

=69.GIAP=KOSHKA

Factory Production - Unit not valid selection

Post by =69.GIAP=KOSHKA »

I have very interesting issue with my Polish campaign. For some reason i cannot produce unit - DshKAA (it is not visable at scroll down menu) . DshK I can produce fine but flak version of it i cannot. object_specification table and cost_table entries are correct, object is visable in cost table and box "In service" is ticked. Any suggestions what could be wrong ? I tried recreate entry but same issue.

Hope you can help

S! Koshka
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Hello KOSHKA ;-)

I don't have this issue. I can produce the 2 Dshk. The DshkAA is at the top of the scroll menu, the MG one is quite at the end.

I guess your campaign begins the 1939 sept 1st. It's exactly the date for the 2 Dshk

If you don't find it, perhaps check the production mode: Only template, Only active, Historically or all ?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Koshka,

Like Dore said, in my test campaign with "Unrestricted Production of Materiel" selected in DCS Production/Statistics tab, I am able to select "DShK 12.7 mm AA" as a production type inside the MP Logistics:Industrial tool. Because it is AAA class, it is listed just under the balloon objects at the top of the Allied production list, by default.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

=69.GIAP=KOSHKA

I tried all production modes, no joy

that's what i have in my obj_spec

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `object_specifications` VALUES ('DShKAA', '3.055555582', 'AAA', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '492', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', 'AI', 'Vehicles.GAZ67', 'vehicles.artillery.Artillery$DShKAA', 'vehicles.stationary.Stationary$DShKAA', '22000', '460', '0', '0', '0', '0', '70', '0', '0', '1', '0', '2500', '500', 'r', '12.7mm DShK AA', '12.7mm Flak', '19390901', '0', '0');
I modified Verbose name as you see above , could that be a factor ?

Tried to import entry from reference table still no joy :(
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Probably the easiest way to debug is to let me have a look at your database. By the way, you have not supplied your MP, DB, DCS versions.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

=69.GIAP=KOSHKA

Found it , it was what PA-Dore said it is (Mode Production) , i was changing it in DCS rather than DB though ... sorry i had blonde moment , thank you for your help gents ...

S!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Koshka,

When you change a setting in the DCS, you can force it to "take" inside the DB by changing the active tab, or by quitting the DCS. Doing either of these actions tells the DCS to write all current settings to the DB.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer