PHP Parse error

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

eric963

PHP Parse error

Post by eric963 »

Just ran the autoupdater and forgot to save my mp-connections.php.

When I try to log in on the MP-Admin.php page I am getting the SEOW logo and the "Database Connection Definitions" line but after that the rest of the page is blank.

My Apache error log has the following error whenever i try to log into that page.

[Fri Aug 05 00:34:24 2011] [error] [client 66.177.11.194] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_SL in E:\\Apache2\\htdocs\\SEOW\\MP4public\\Scripts\\MP-Connection.php on line 13, referer: http://66.177.11.194:8080/seow/mp4publi ... -admin.php

I manually downlaoded the file from the CVS page but was still getting the same error.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Eric,

MP-Admin.php is a tool that manages the contents of MP-Connection.php. If it isn't working, you could try to edit MP-Connection.php directly using a text editor. It contains instructions on the different DB directives/formats.

The main thing about the latest update is that support for "WestFront44" sector is added, so the sector list in MP-Connection.php must contain a valid connection directive for this sector as well as all the rest.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer