Factory_partial

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

22GCT_Gross

Factory_partial

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

I'm working on the new Murmansk map and I cannot see in-map industrial areas, so I think I can use the Factory_Partial option to let the proper buildings appear.

Wiki:
Installation_Type = "Factory Partial" --> places a factory building object with partial damage tracking, with normal factory production

So, building a new map I only have to set the coordinates for a factory building object, haven't I? Which are the objects the code will put into the mission files?
22GCT_Gross
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Gross,

In HSFX5 they added a new factory building object that was listed as a ship type. This allowed the building to log partial damage events to the eventlog. As far as I remember, this object looks like a standard 3-stack factory building.

You can find the internal code format for the Factory_Partial in the Destruction_Targets_HSFX table, "Factory_Partial" field:

Code: Select all

ships.Ship$Factory1
Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Diego, if there are no factory objects in this map, you could let the Industrial table empty, then commandants will place them as they want in their templates.
As I said to Mike, it would be useful to include a Information table in the database where you can write all details for campaign administrators. For instance, I put a Admin Pilot Recon Report.
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

mmm... interesting
maybe i'll come to ask you some help to set up the Mixx campaign for september
PS: are you om holidays? or at home?
22GCT_Gross
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

I'm at work Diego ^^
But I have always time for you :lol: