MP 6.0.13

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

gec100

MP 6.0.13

Post by gec100 »

need a bit of help with 6.0.13 version

after setting up the parameters in the MP-configuration and MP-connection, i'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: Burma in /home7/twondvar/public_html/__seow/Scripts/default-sepia.php on line 24
Unknown database provider "".
any idea what i've forgot to do? if i open MP-Admin
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi gec,

Basically, you need to update your default DB to add support for new maps added post-6.0.0. The new maps include Burma and Thailand.

The MP expects to find basic information for ALL maps inside the DB. Your MP is looking for Burma and Thailand in the default DB, but there is no relevant information in there.

Go to the Downloads site and you will find SQL scripts that update (add) Burma and Thailand information to a DB.

Also, read http://seowhq.net/seowforum/viewtopic.php?t=921 for more information.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

gec100

Post by gec100 »

i did read that but i did not understand why would Burma or Thailand have anything to do with the Stalingrad database.

so i need to load the burma, thailand, ... updates to my Stalingrad database?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Basically you need to update your default DB in your MP to add the Burma and Thailand header information. So just run the updates on you default DB.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Gec,
in your MP-admin webpage you have the list of the active maps.
Any map is linked to the "default" database, except for the campaigns you're running where you have set the customized database.
You should read the entire map list but the some rows could be missing if your "default" database doesn't have entries for them.

You "default" database doesn't seem updated. It should contains references to all maps into various tables (as sector_season ect). Probably, the last two maps are missing there.
22GCT_Gross
gec100

Post by gec100 »

By default database u mean the SEDB60_Reference?
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Yes
22GCT_Gross
gec100

Post by gec100 »

thx guys.

i was under impression that the reference is not mandatory.

please excuse my ignorance.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

It is not mandatory. But you do need a "default DB connection" for the MP. You can use ANY sector DB for the default connection, or you can use a Reference DB.

Whatever you choose to use a your default DB, it MUST contain header information for ALL sectors defined in your MP. It seems that you don't have information for Burma or Thailand, so you must add this information to your default DB.

Go to MP-Admin.php in your browser. The top line shows the default DB connection. That is the DB you need to add the header information to.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer