Points lost mathematics

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

gec100

Points lost mathematics

Post by gec100 »

hey all.

not sure if this is a error or what but going through the stats here one can see that in the Material losses table blue side lost points for only 4 infantry where in the tables below it is clear that blue lost 28.

checking the history shows that axis forces do have 28 of infantry less so that's fine. only thing that is wrong is points.
gec100

Post by gec100 »

any idea what would be wrong there and how to fix it?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Gec,

Definitely looks likes a bug. What DCS version are you using? Also try using Statistics caching to see if the same thing occurs in that mode.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

gec100

Post by gec100 »

Hey Shades.

DCS is 6.0.8

if i'm not mistaking, caching is on. when u say "see if that occurs in that mode" does that mean after one more mission?
=VARP=Thor

Post by =VARP=Thor »

If I may point where the problem is...
The problem is that all units that are in transports (plane/columns) are not counted as dead even if we can see them destroyed in "Complete Combat Actions List".
So we have who killed them,and we have them counted in "Full Detail Page", and everything is also good with the "History". We just don't have them in "Materiel Losses (by Alignment)" and of course points summary is wrong.
I've been trying to fix this whole yesterday,but I don't see any errors in MP-missiondetails.php...or maybe I just look in wrong place
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Interesting, so the battlefield is not broken, but the Statistics are broken. I can't do anything about this for a few weeks.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

gec100

Post by gec100 »

Hi 4Shades.

Just to remind you that we still have our little math problem.

Found something else problematic; one side sent four AI flights from reinforcement in to the action. Of those four flights two were shot down, but after analyze all four are back in reinforcement and even without delay. Also in the MP Complete Combat Actions List it is visible that the two planes are shot down but are not shown as losses in the Materiel Losses.

i'll send you more info, database backups and mission to PM and would be very grateful if you could check it.

thx
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Gec,

I've had a look but it is hard for me to single out the problem. It would help if you could send the eventlog, and then tell me which particular units were causing the issues.,

I ran a little test campaign with a truck carrying freight being strafed. All freight correctly destroyed and stats correct.

As far as the reinforcement flights go, to help me reproduce the problem I need to know if they were topups, or new units, whether they were transferring to a normal base, or returning to off-map or withdraw.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

gec100

Post by gec100 »

PM sent

cheers