Upgrade to SEOW 7

Sharing tall stories of the Illustrious Blitz Campaign together.
II/JG77Hawk_5

Upgrade to SEOW 7

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:06 pm

As with all the old campaigns we run here at HQ we'll upgrade this campaign to the latest release of SEOW 7. As that was only released on Thursday its probably a bit short on time to get Illustrious upgraded before this weekend. On top of that is is unfair on those who may not be ready to move to a SEOW/HSFX 7 campaign on such short notice.

Besides I want to get my head around all thats needed to upgrade the campaign.

I would like to make the move to SEOW 7 by the following weekend though, Sat. 1st February. As such I would ask that those of us who fly in this one make sure your up to date with HSFX 7 by the 1st if you want to jump in a seat.

Cheers,
Hawk_5
II/JG77Hawk 5
SEOW fanboy of dubious repute
II/JG77Hawk_5

Post by II/JG77Hawk_5 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 pm

I made a backup of DB on my SEOW 7 system and used the script to update campaign DB structure to SEOW 7 spec. All appears to working fine and stats updated ok as well. Just need to review what data updates also need to be applied to bring campaign fully up to date.

Considering we aren't looking at bringing in any new unit types into sector and that the campaign is approaching its final stages I wonder if there will be anything further to update? Will look further.

Cheers,
II/JG77Hawk 5
SEOW fanboy of dubious repute

Return to “The Illustrious Lounge”