Apologies (CentMed)

General discussions for all registered June 1942 administrators, commanders and pilots. Come in and sit down!

Moderators: IV/JG7_4Shades, 22GCT_Gross

6S.Maraz

Apologies (CentMed)

Post by 6S.Maraz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

We apologize for our late arrival at the CentMed mission tonight. We were all ready, but some of us were called by one of the admins (Gross) to talk of some important questions.

I hope that did not cause much trouble (I think that weren't more than 5 minutes late, anyway).

Bye
Maraz
6° Stormo Diavoli Rossi - "Oderint, dum metuant"
102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 am

no problem mate - although we should strive for punctual start of missions :)

cheers
102nd-YU-devill

Post by 102nd-YU-devill » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 am

As long as this thread is about apologies... :)

I'd like to apologize to the other side, and especially Chap, for causing the start delay last night.

We have some people who are working late, and it is not possible for them to come much earlier than 10 minutes before start, and this caused a confusion between EAF and 102nd while dividing the slots.

In the end I even had to ask JP to release the slot, and for this I apologize to him to, sorry mate! :)

Thanks for understanding guys, it was a good mission! :)
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:37 am

Vladimir "pas de souci, c'est la règle" (how to translate in English? : it doesn't matter, it's the rule?)
I came just 10mn before start without posted before. So, I'm glad because for one time I stay alive :lol:
Next monday, I'll try to post in forum for order a flight for me.

Global Lounge is also an incredible psychologic simulation of the WARII, specially for us, frenchies: As you know, Vichy was in the Axis side. When "Forces Françaises Libres" of General De Gaulle came with Allied Side, they were completly dependant of US and British Armies. At the beginning, they obtained the worst planes, they did not participate to main operations... So, in Global Lounge I'm like (immodestly) De Gaulle vs Devill/Eisenhower :lol:

Cheers
JP

Return to “The Global Lounge, June 1942”