Being there...

General discussions for all registered June 1942 administrators, commanders and pilots. Come in and sit down!

Moderators: IV/JG7_4Shades, 22GCT_Gross

102nd-YU-devill

Being there...

Post by 102nd-YU-devill » Thu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Well the boycott of the Italian gentlemen is very nice.

You could have said in advance that you won't fly the mission, so that we don't come for nothing, and waste our time.

If you had something to complain about, you could have written it here on the forum.

I don't get why we are all pretending to be sweet and nice here, and then act so impolite in the mission.

All the best.

Cheers!
EAF331_Starfire

Post by EAF331_Starfire » Fri May 28, 2010 10:02 am

boycott!?

Why?
Is is becourse the Axis flew those of our planes they conquered?
:? :? :?
"Words that do not match deeds are unimportant."
“Silence is argument carried out by other means.”
- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
102nd_HR_cmirko

Post by 102nd_HR_cmirko » Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 am

It wasn't a boycott of the mission by Axis. it was a legitimate tactical decision by the Axis Libya HQ. In a multisector campaign or any kind of SEOW campaign it is possible (as it happened yesterday) not to see the enemy aircraft in the air.

cheers
102nd-YU-devill

Post by 102nd-YU-devill » Fri May 28, 2010 6:24 pm

It would surely have been nice to have had a short message from them, notifying us of this.

Going out like that, in the light of their general discontent about the conduct of the allied side, really did look like a boycott.

The absence of any response to my post made it even more so.

In the end, it seems that we have had another little misunderstanding.

I would like to address this to Chap and Gross: it is normal, and to be expected to have misunderstandings when you have "so much" communication between the two sides.

You have effectively segregated us, because you two are communicating with each other, but you fail to let everyone else know what is going on; at least when it comes to allied pilots in Centmed/Lybia.

I can tell you that 102nd is mostly in the dark about what is going on. If you think this is ok, then I guess any comment I make is irrelevant.

Cheers!
IAF.ViFF

Post by IAF.ViFF » Sun May 30, 2010 2:46 am

Devill this was communicated to the admins only after your post, the axis did not think it would be an issue on the allied side.

They had all their AI moves planned, I hope you guys took notice about what went on around you. Be careful for sneak attacks of the last missions.
:wink:

S!
IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us
Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Center

Return to “The Global Lounge, June 1942”