Welcome to the June 1942 Global Multisector Campaign

General discussions for all registered June 1942 administrators, commanders and pilots. Come in and sit down!

Moderators: IV/JG7_4Shades, 22GCT_Gross

IV/JG7_4Shades

Welcome to the June 1942 Global Multisector Campaign

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 am

This is the official player forum of the June 1942 Global Multisector SEOW Campaign, designed and created by 242Sqn_Chap, 22GCT_Gross and friends.

These rooms are for the use of pilots, commanders and administrators participating in the June 1942 campaign. All participants must first register at these Forums and then must request access to this room via the June 1942 Community in Usergroups above. Unless you have (i) registered and then (ii) been granted access to June 1942 Community usergroup you will not be able to post here etc.

Access to the private Allied and Axis HQ rooms is governed by campaign allocation. Players must request access to their side's rooms as follows:

* Axis players must request access to the June 1942 Axis room via the Usergroups link above. The Axis room will be moderated.

* Allied players must request access to the June 1942 Allied room via the Usergroups link above. The Allied room will be moderated.

All June 1942 participants may post in this room, The Global Lounge, but keep on topic please. As this is my personal web space, I impose the following rules:

1. Be friendly and collegiate. No discourtesy, whining or abuse.
2. No posting of obscene material.
3. No posting of political comment or political material.
4. No posting of racially or religiously motivated material.

I reserve the right to add new rules at any time, posted in this message by edit. Ignorance of the rules is no defence, regardless of your native language. Participants who violate the forum rules will be dealt with by me at my sole discretion. I have no sense of humour in this respect.

So that's it. I wish everyone an engrossing and intriguing campaign experience, with many great memories. What we make of June 1942 is now up to us!

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:45 pm

And also I want to add the following important recommendations:

Please POST IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
We are a large community where english is the only common language.
We want to encourage the cooperation and we MUST use a common language.
Using the mother language is a sign of DISCOURTESY to the players, is a disadvantage for the best tasks achievement and is AGAINST the cooperation objective.
If you are unable to post in english, please use a web-translator.

Please POST SHORT AND CONCISE MESSAGES.
It's a sign of DISCOURTESY if you force the players to read all your novels or futile comments
22GCT_Gross
www.22GCT.it

Return to “The Global Lounge, June 1942”