Channel1942 OFF-Map OFFICIAL ANSWER from HQ Fliegherdivision

General discussions for all registered June 1942 administrators, commanders and pilots. Come in and sit down!

Moderators: IV/JG7_4Shades, 22GCT_Gross

Cipson

Channel1942 OFF-Map OFFICIAL ANSWER from HQ Fliegherdivision

Post by Cipson » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Gentlemen,

I have seen too late the previous Post and this is an Official Communication from HQ Sector Axis Commander 6S.Cipson.

I confirm that my pilots are not authorized to fly out of the map contourn for any reason.
If some route errors occur Pilots have to Report directly to me and I will provide to inform the Allied Sector Commander, giving him my personal excuses.

In the last mission, in effect my XO Officer 6S.Tamat reported me that, during a low low Recon, in approximative route 330, he arrived on English coast too nord. Making the point, suspecting to be in wrong position, he made the immediate corrections to re-enter in map autorized borders. Rentered in authorized position, he continued his recon mission.
In anycase no advantages occurred to the Axis side from this off map, but, anyway, this Command presents Formal Excuses to the Allied Command for the error of his Pilot.

No other discussion, than those between the Two Map Commanders will be tollerated on this argument.

Tks & Rgds to everybody

6S.Cipson - Channel Axis Commander

(I pray the Allied Commander to confirm the receipt of the present Com)

Return to “The Global Lounge, June 1942”