Next steps

A ground-based historical SEOW campaign for the Sarata encirclement of the Wehrmacht 9th Infanterie Division in the Odessa Oblast.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Next steps

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm

The sides have been chosen - check out the latest post in the "Pick Sides" thread. If you have not been assigned a team, let me know.

Current Status
The campaign has been initialized and orders of battle for both sides have been placed in temporary resupply points, awaiting commissioning.

Next Steps

1. Forces must be commissioned/named according to their respective order of battle threads (Regiments/Brigades/Abteilungen etc). All forces must be commissioned before the campaign starts (the supply points must be empty). Red side has already done this, thanks to Emil and 4Shades. Blue has not yet.

2. Forces must be arranged into their starting positions. Neither side has done this yet. I have set the Kuebelwagen to have CCx10 to assist Blue position their forces, and Moscow Radio to have CCx50 for Red. Once the forces are in position and we are ready to go these values will be reset to 1. I have also relaxed the repositioning distance limit constraint, temporarily.

3. I will make available a Radio Moscow broadcast program. All players will need to install this program (a folder) in their HSFX tree.

So, commanders, it is over to you. Get involved. Everyone has an equal voice.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
Tanker

Post by Tanker » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Is it the Odessa sector in the MP?

I don't have user and PW for the MP.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Passwords individualized for commanders now.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 am

I believe the Soviet forces are now in position.
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Return to “Sarata - General Discussion”